Terms & Conditions of Conversso Service
Thank you for choosing Conversso.
Grupo Bizopps S. de R.L. de C.V. (hereinafter “Grupo Bizopps”), declares to be a legally constituted company in accordance with Mexican law, with address located at Blvd. Antonio Quiroga No. 21, Building N3, Level 2, Colonia El Llano, C.P. 83210, in Hermosillo, Sonora, and signs this privacy notice in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. The personal data that you (hereinafter the “Owner”) have provided through Conversso, to Grupo Bizopps, have been collected and will be processed by Grupo Bizopps under the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
If you meet the minimum age requirements, you can create a Conversso account through Grupo Bizopps. You are responsible for what you do with your Conversso account, including taking the necessary steps to keep your account safe. We recommend that you periodically use the security patch. Minors or Conversso users who have been suspended or permanently disabled may not use Conversso services.
Conversso, by Grupo Bizopps, allows the user to enable customer service channels securely in the cloud. Such communication channels include Telephony, Live Web Chat, Mail, Social Networks, among others.
By accessing, downloading, or using Conversso, you agree to the following:
- These Terms & Conditions of Conversso Service
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. Likewise, when using this private service, you will be subject to any corresponding rule or user guide that Grupo Bizopps has published for said service. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use it.
The Conversso Service Platform and its original content, features and functionality are property of Grupo Bizopps and are protected by international copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the screens related to the Grupo Bizopps services, as well as the programs, databases, networks, files that allow the User to access and use their Account, are owned by Grupo Bizopps and, consequently, are protected by international standards of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs. The improper use and total or partial reproduction of said content is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by Grupo Bizopps.
Penalties. Termination of Operations.
Without prejudice to other measures, Grupo Bizopps may: warn, temporarily suspend or permanently disable a User’s Account; negatively impact their reputation through penalties imposed; hold them responsible for indemnifying the damage caused; initiate the actions it deems pertinent and /or suspend the provision of its Services, for any of the following reasons:
- If you violate any law, or any of the stipulations of the Terms and Conditions of the Conversso Service and other Grupo Bizopps policies
- If you breach your commitments as a User
- If you, at Grupo Bizopps’s discretion, incur in fraudulent or fraudulent conduct or acts
- If the identity of the User cannot be verified or if any information provided by the user is wrong
- If the user implements any action or use of a device, software, or other means tending to interfere both in the activities and operations of Grupo Bizopps and in the database
Any interference, attempt or activity that violates or is contrary to the laws on intellectual property rights and/or the prohibitions stipulated in this contract will make the person responsible liable for the corresponding legal actions, and the sanctions provided for in this agreement, as well as holding him/her responsible and to compensate any caused damage.
Grupo Bizopps is not responsible for any damage, harm or loss to the User caused by failures in the system, in the server or on the Internet. Grupo Bizopps will not be responsible for any virus that could infect the User’s equipment because of access, use or examination of the Conversso Service Platform or because of any transfer of data, files, images, texts, or audio contained therein, as well as any other information sent with the use of electronic means. Users may NOT hold Grupo Bizopps responsible or request payment for lost profits, by virtue of damages resulting from technical difficulties or failures in the systems or on the Internet. Grupo Bizopps does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of its site. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or due to any other circumstance out of Grupo Bizopps’ control; in such cases, efforts will be made to restore it as quickly as possible without any type of responsibility being attributed to it. Grupo Bizopps will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the Conversso Service Platform.
Respect for others
Our service allows you to interact with other users. We want to keep a respectful environment for everyone and therefore you must follow these basic codes of conduct:
- Comply with applicable legislation.
- Respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights.
- Do not bully or harm others or yourself (or coerce or encourage such behavior), for example, through deception, fraud, defamation, harassment, bullying or stalking.
- Do not misuse the service, or damage, interrupt or interfere with it.
If action is taken on a misuse report, we will do so following a fair process.
This license covers the content of your personal data, as it is protected by intellectual property rights.
Personal, which means that it is not extendable to anyone else.
Non-transferable, which means that you are prohibited from transferring it to third parties.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or rent any part of our service or software. You also may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our product without our written consent or unless permitted by applicable law.
This license is worldwide (valid in the participating countries).
It has monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payment methods, which means that you must pay a fee for this license.
Each license is valid for the contracted time.
Except for the rights and responsibilities described in this section (In case of problems or discrepancies), Grupo Bizopps will not be held responsible for any other loss unless it is due to your breach of these terms.
For business users and organizations only.
If you are a business user or organization, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- Compensate Grupo Bizopps and its managers, administrators, employees, and contractors for legal procedures of third parties (including actions carried out by government authorities) that may derive from or are related to their illicit use of the services or the infraction of these Conversso Terms and Conditions of Service. This compensation covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, lawsuits, fines, procedural costs, and legal services fees.
- Grupo Bizopps will not be held responsible for:
- Profit loss, income, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings.
- Indirect or derivative losses or punitive damages.
- The total responsibility of Grupo Bizopps coming from or is related to these Terms and Conditions of Service of Conversso, is limited to the amount that is greater between these two: (1) 500USD or (2) 125% of the rates that the Owner has paid to use the services in question during the 12 months prior to the breach.
If the Owner is legally exempt of certain responsibilities, including compensation, such responsibilities do not apply.
Owner shall compensate and hold Grupo Bizopps, its subsidiaries, controlled and/or controlling companies, directors, administrators, representatives and employees harmless, regarding any claim or lawsuit from other Users or third parties for their activities on the Conversso Service Platform or for your breach of the Conversso Terms and Conditions of Service and other Policies that are understood to be incorporated herein or for the violation of any laws or rights of third parties, including attorneys’ fees in a reasonable amount.
Before taking any action listed below, we will give you reasonable notice where reasonably possible, explain the reasons for our actions, and give you an opportunity to remedy the problem, unless we have reason to believe that doing so might:
- Cause damage or incur liability for a user, a third party or Grupo Bizopps.
- Violate the law or an order of a judicial authority.
- Endanger the operation, integrity, or security of our services.
Likely Modifications to our Terms & Conditions of Service
Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions of the Conversso Service will be governed in general by the laws in force in the Mexican Republic, in particular regarding data messages, electronic contracting and electronic commerce will be governed by the provisions of the federal legislation applicable to the case. Any controversy from this agreement, its existence, validity, interpretation, scope, or fulfillment, will be submitted to the applicable laws and to the competent Courts.
For the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent federal courts of the City of Hermosillo, Sonora, consequently renouncing any jurisdiction that may correspond to them due to their present or future domicile.
In case a given term is not valid or enforceable, all other terms will not be affected.